This is our Debut music video, we had a blast making it and hope you enjoy it
IT’S TIME TO REALISE!
Filmed & Edited: Marianne Harris Photography©
Location: New Barn Farm, Isle of Wight©
Music: Last Chance City©
Recorded: Studio 5a©
Mixed & Mastered: Fuse Audio©
From the up and coming, highly anticipated EP, ‘5 Tracks Later’
‘5 Tracks Later’ to be released January 14th 2015 on all participating websites (iTunes, Bandcampe etc)
Limited CD’s and Vinyl will also be available.
Here is what we’ve been up to the last two months
- We have had a band lineup change as our previous bassists left the group, we have been working with our new bassist Edan now for six weeks or so and we’re been having a blast! He not only plays bass but Violin and Guitar, anyway, the City is in decent shape
- Max and Edan have begun their degree course here on the Isle of Wight, our second guitarist Stafford has started his second year of his degree
- Connah got a kick ass van which we use for our gear
- Jerome hasn’t killed us yet
- Toby is still just as weird as he’s always been
Also really important stuff! We are 98% complete on our upcoming EP! #5tracks later, which is going to be released in January 2015, it’ll be available on iTunes, we have been playing the songs live now for a few months and have gotten great feedback so thank you!
Our next gig is at the Black Sheep Bar in Ryde on Halloween, 31st October, £1 entry or FREE in Costume
Come down and support us as well as Waves and Badow
29th August 2014
Featuring Live Sets from Silencing the Voiceless, Hollowdrone, Two Pint Shot Glass and Last Chance City, With a DJ into the early hours.
We are looking forward to performing this Saturday with Electric Arms and Murdoc at the Wedgwood Rooms in Portsmouth. Why not join us? We Look forward to performing, thanks for your support
We can honestly say that we have had a wickedly awesome weekend at this year’s Isle of Wight festival performing at the Platform One Music College stage, as well as the brand new venue ‘Hey Joe!’. We enjoyed every single minute of our performances and we hope you did to, thanks to Dave Pontin at Platform One for having us play as well as the organisation team at ‘Hey Joe’. Here is our favourite festival performance, big up the awesome crowd who supported us we thank you
Last Chance City